Thursday, March 8, 2012

IT MADE ME HAPPY............

Some time back i wrote  an article rather a post because one of my closest friend asked me to do so... just for her i tried writing something, actually an experience of mine. Recently she happened to publish that article on her blog and she asked me to have a look..(and insisted that i should the P.S part).

To my surprise i came to know that i was her first guest imagine-er and  she said that "she knew it that i will b first one to write for her"..
This belief of hers made me so proud and i really feel happy now that i lived upto her expectation.
To be honest she's the one who inspired me to write .

                                                         Thank You so much dear .
                                                           Her name is Aparna Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment