A few questions that I always wished to ask god whenever I encounter with him.
1. Why have you given women this architecture leaving the opposite gender to stare, caw and comment on its size and shape.
2. Why only women have to grow up with
Painful feminity cycle that leaves them with rothful pain and chiweness.
3. Why only we have to grow our hairs, thread our eyebrows, upperlips and wax our armpits.
4. Why the boys family will come to see a girl and she has to carry a serving tray. It could have been the opposite.
5. Why only we have to leave our parents and move to a new family.
6.Why only a girl gets pregnant and bear all the pain for complete 9 months.
7. Why is it only we who have to be covered in the utmost sheer summer while the boys can roam about in their least clothes.
8.Why words like limitations, shyness, controlled, are made for we girls.
9. Why is it we can't roam anywhere, anytime without fear and tension.
10. Why a woman is expected to accept all the cultures, put a sindoor and wear a mangalsutra. Do men don't need symbol of their marriage?
We question it or even if we don't ... It remains in the heart of all Women.